Silverlight Client for Facebook (BETA)
Posted 02 March 2010 - 09:20 AM
Well it seems there are a lot of people that like to play these games called Farmville, Mafia Wars, iheart and I think there is a fishville now too. Everytime someone makes a kill in mafia wars, or someone finds a lost turtle in farmville, etc. etc... there is a notification added to the homepage and it gets ABSOLUTELY ridiculous at how cluttered things become. As you add more friends, you'll see what I mean.
i actually haven't gotten that far yet
All you have to do is:
1. Hover your mouse over the notification area of the post in the news feed
2. A "Hide" button will pop up on the right of the page, Click Hide
3. You will be prompted with A. Hide [Name] i.e. dsenette OR B. Hide [Application] i.e. Farmville.
4. Click on Hide [Application]
5. You'll never see the annoying application posts again.
Most people don't know this because it's right in front of their eyes. You'll thank me later, I promise
I didn't think of that, but you're right. It does seem like it's geared towards that doesn't it?
i bet the silverlight app would be perfect on a multitouch system
Posted 02 March 2010 - 09:41 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users