Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Kodak 3250 Printer problem

• Please log in to reply

stars7777

stars7777

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi

I bought a kodak 3250 printer back in december. I thought it was a faulty printer so i exchanged it for another one. The problem im getting is when I plug in the printer, it freezes my computer, and drops my internet connection. When i say freeze, it doesnt freeze it fully. I can still get to the shut down on start, but when i do it just sits on the shut down screen until I hold the button in to shut it down. Ive replaced my printer cable and have also uninstalled my printer drivers and reinstalled. Ssame issue. The few times it has printed, it will get mid way through and freeze, and drops my wireless internet, but only on the computer its plugged into. Ive spent numerous hours on the phone with kodak and they cant seem to help me fix it. It seems like a conflict in the driver with windows vista to me. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do? thanks

Advertisements

Breyfart

Breyfart

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi

I bought a kodak 3250 printer back in december. I thought it was a faulty printer so i exchanged it for another one. The problem im getting is when I plug in the printer, it freezes my computer, and drops my internet connection. When i say freeze, it doesnt freeze it fully. I can still get to the shut down on start, but when i do it just sits on the shut down screen until I hold the button in to shut it down. Ive replaced my printer cable and have also uninstalled my printer drivers and reinstalled. Ssame issue. The few times it has printed, it will get mid way through and freeze, and drops my wireless internet, but only on the computer its plugged into. Ive spent numerous hours on the phone with kodak and they cant seem to help me fix it. It seems like a conflict in the driver with windows vista to me. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do? thanks

Hi, I have exactly the same problem, I have contacted the teck geeks at Kodak, done the clean install etc., and it still wont work! Have you managed to resolve your problem?

Edited by Breyfart, 28 December 2010 - 05:15 AM.