Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Netintelligence removal ?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

kaya:) 2010

• Pip
  • 2 posts
hello Guys.
I am Trying To Get Rid Of This stupid netintelligence.
and I was Wondering if anyone has got any advice. as i am only 12.
But i am quite confused as for the past two days i have been aloud on Facebook.
And Now it is not letting me on! :)
PLEASE! has anyone got any help? :)
And i am confused about this code thing! There Is not one in the pack. and i am confused where you are suposed to put the code.
I have tried making an account on netintell.. but it says it needs an acctivation key? :)
Please help quickley.
thankyou :)
x

Advertisements

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi

These links might be useful, there are sections on how to allow sites and set user permissions.
Hope it helps, myself and a few others have found it useful http://kb.netintelli...nce_Home_Access

hello .
I am Trying To Get Rid Of This stupid netintelligence.
and I was Wondering if anyone has got any advice. as i am only 12.
But i am quite confused as for the past two days i have been aloud on Facebook.
And Now it is not letting me on!
PLEASE! has anyone got any help?
And i am confused about this code thing! There Is not one in the pack. and i am confused where you are suposed to put the code.
I have tried making an account on netintell.. but it says it needs an acctivation key?
Please help quickley.
thankyou
x

Full Edit Quick Edit

« Next Oldest · Applications · Next Newest »

mazza25

mazza25

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Who did you buy the laptop from? The activation code from some suppliers is on your receipt.
If you haven't got it, call them up and say you have lost it. You don't need to say it is so you can remove netintelligence

ayan

ayan

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Thats what im thinking although she does say she has a code on the home access letter.. and its 4 letters dash and 4 numbers and letters.. a bit like a windows activation she said.. sounds to me thats it but she doesnt know where to go with it as she says the icon isnt on the desktop to click.. but it wasnt when I had alook earlier, I had to seach for it.

Urrgh they never make it easy for pc newcomers do they.. sigh.

were did she find it the code

ayan

ayan

• Pip
  • 5 posts
:) were did she find that code please i need to know if you tell me i can help you :)

Edited by ayan, 15 April 2010 - 08:50 AM.

DJDOUGY

DJDOUGY

• Pip
  • 1 posts
This is the code I used to Remove it from my laptop "<removed passcode>" I don't know if would work on yours.

Edited by Artellos, 23 June 2010 - 01:05 PM.

darrell thomas

darrell thomas

• Pip
  • 1 posts
heres the code to remove netintelligance from your home access computer/laptop it is (unique_password)to goto netintelligance website to see password to remove it ok ok people it is the standard password to remove netintelligance ok please reply if it works as it worked for me ok people thanks
p.s if you dont believe me heres the link to show you the password from netintelligance website ok
http://kb.netintelli.....8Home_Access) thanks hope this works

Edited by darrell thomas, 08 May 2010 - 06:56 AM.

zaidey

zaidey

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Netintelligence

the home access scheme now uses Netintelligence on all computers given out under this sheme....

please take a look at this http://www.sunbeltse...116BC00926D498C

and read mouse over the blue ! marks..this will explain exactly what Netintelligence is about and what it is used for...

i hope this helps..

btw the only simple way of removing this software is a reformat and clean install of a new os...

aroojisconfused

aroojisconfused

• Pip
  • 2 posts
i was given the activation code but i dont know what the login is
any help on what to do

Edited by aroojisconfused, 27 May 2010 - 02:08 PM.

Artellos

Artellos

Tech Secretary

• Global Moderator
  • 3,915 posts
Hello everyone,

We at Geeks to Go! do not offer help to people trying to get around parental control, or otherwise intentionally placed locks.
As by our Terms of Use;

We cannot help you get around any administrative restrictions imposed on a school, work or other network not owned and operated by yourself. These restrictions can include (but are not limited to): website blocking/filtering, software installation, email retention, software configuration, network/internet usage, network configuration, forum or chat room restrictions, game server restrictions, or any other actions that are deemed "unauthorized" by the owners/administrators of the network in question.

Thank you for your understanding.

Edit; If you need the software removed, Please contact NetIntelligence for more information.
Closed.

Regards,
Olrik

Advertisements