PXE-E61 Media test failure, check cable
Posted 22 February 2010 - 04:52 PM
Posted 23 February 2010 - 05:25 AM
Posted 23 February 2010 - 05:48 AM
How to change the boot priority in the BIOS
- Start the computer/press the power button
- Immediately start tapping the appropriate key
to enter the BIOS, aka "Setup"
(You can see this during the manufacturers logo screen)
- Once in the BIOS, under Advanced BIOS Options
change boot priority to: CD-ROM 1st, Hard Drive 2nd
and disable Network Boot(sometimes a bunch of numbers)
- Press F10 to save and exit
- Agree with "Y" to continue
- Your computer will restart
Edited by Ferrari, 23 February 2010 - 05:48 AM.
Posted 23 February 2010 - 10:03 AM
In your situation, it would be the connection to the drive within the laptop.
You can check the drive by going Here
Choose the tool for your drive. Burn the iso file to a CD and boot from the CD to run the diagnostics.
Posted 16 March 2010 - 03:38 AM
hey if the hard disk is dead.... can repair or retrieve the data?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users