Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Help with touchscreen driver

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

showstoprakesh

showstoprakesh

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I got a Planar PT1710mx touchscreen monitor as a gift! I thought of using it as a secondary monitor! But My computer is running Windows 7 64bit while the monitor's driver is 32bit! So the touchscreen function doesn't work! The Manufacturer's website doesn't offer a driver for 64bit(I checked) OS. Is there some way I can make it work? one of my friends said there might be custom drivers that I can use to pull it off! When I contacted the customer service they told me the monitor was built prior July 2009 and hence does not support 64bit but I can check with third party custom driver building website and buy one from them! But hours of Google didn't pay me with reward! Thanks in advance

Advertisements

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
No reason for double posting: http://www.geekstogo...en-t269686.html
Topic closed.