Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

ITUNES CAN NOT GET SECURE CONNECTION

• Please log in to reply

Michael laguna

Michael laguna

• Pip
  • 5 posts
I RECENTLY BOUGHT AN ITOUCH,AND DECIDED TO GET SOME APPS FOR IT.SO I WENT ON ITUNES TO DOWNLLOAD FREE APPS. IN ORDER TO DOWNLOAD APPS IT SAID I NEEDED TO SIGN IN OR CREATE AN ACCOUNT. WHEN I CLICKED CREATE A NEW AACCOUNT IT BEGAN TO LOAD. AFTER A WHILE IT SAID IT COULD NOT CONNECT TO THE ITUNES STORE.
I RAN DIANOSTICS ON ITUNES AND IT SAID

NETWORK INTERAFCES VALID,
INTERNET CONNECTION VERIFIED
SECURE LINK TO ITUNES STORE FAILED

I WENT IT TUNES SUPPORT AND TRIED THE SUGGESTIONS. NONE OF THEM WORKED. I THINK THE PROBLEM MIGHT BE WIHT MY ROUTER, AS IT WAS ABLE TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT BEFORE THE ROUTER WAS INSTALLED, BUT I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT HOW IT WORKS.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT MIGHT BE WRONG, AS I DESPERATLY WANT TO GET APPS ON MY ITOUCH AND AM REALLY FRUSTRATED.

ANY HELP IS MUCH APPRECIATED.

Advertisements

Spyderturbo007

Spyderturbo007

• PipPipPip
  • 760 posts
Posting in a capitol letters is the online equivalent to screaming at someone.

Anyway, can you post the full text of your network diagnostics?