Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

ATI 3670 Alien Predator

• Please log in to reply

Yhe1

Yhe1

• PipPip
  • 61 posts
My specs are Intel Core 2 duo 8400 2.26ghz, 4gb ram. My video card is an ATI 3670. Can I run the new Alien vs. Predator game?

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,591 posts
System requirements [5] Intel CPU- Core 2 Duo E6400 2.13GHz
AMD CPU- Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4800+
Nvidia Graphics Card- Geforce 8800 GTS 512MB
ATI Graphics Card- Radeon HD 2900 XT 512MB
RAM Memory- 2 GB

Technically your system has the minimum requirements. However,experience tells me that your video card will leave you wanting more performance. Is this a laptop or a desktop pc?

Yhe1

Yhe1

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
It is a Dell XPS 1640 p8400 2.26 ghz, 4gb ram.

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,591 posts
I have a similar configured laptop, only it has a ati 3200 video. It can't game with that. 3650 has more power and should be able to do some gaming. However, as I said before, it will leave you wanting more. Since you have a laptop, there are no upgrade paths to improve your gaming experience.