Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Hook Load DLL failed to load

• Please log in to reply

Ash Remains

Ash Remains

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I had or still have a Trojan on my computer and I have ran AVG plus Malwarebytes. IT seemed to have cleaned it but since it cleaned/deleted everything this "Hook Load Dll, Load failed" box as been coming up. Well that was cleaned or fixed by malwarebytes or it stopped coming up but soon as it did no mouse will work on my computer.

I have a gigaware wireless mouse and the USB port will detect it then not work, then that same port will not detect it the next time I plug it in, each time I moved to a new USB post it did the same thing to each port.

I just tried Hijack this but I dont understand all of that stuff and I dont know what to do from here. So I do not know if my computer is still infected or did it just delete what my mouse needed to run.

Thanks for any help, I have no idea whatelse to do.

Edited by Ash Remains, 26 February 2010 - 09:30 PM.

Advertisements