Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Failed to create Key Location

• Please log in to reply

akashastrega

akashastrega

• Pip
  • 2 posts
:tazz:
old pc died, new pc getting old apps installed on it...all apps work, but 1. Astrology prog called Lunabar. Won't work on diff pc either. Tried download new setup file, get error msg, tried downloading previous version of app, same error message...am stumped. Worked just 2 months ago on old pc. Before doing various version installs, wiped app assoc. files and reg. entries then made clean new install, but still not take. Runs only on it's pre-set info, when try to change personal settings or enter my key, gives me error messages:
"failed to create Key Location" or "failed to create Key Window"
PC is clean of spy, virus, trojan
PC defrag'd weekly
PC cleaned daily before shut off at night
all my other prog's from dead pc working just fine, no prob, no errors.
I AM STUMPED!!!
Can someone help me figure out how to fix this. I e-mailed ClySmic several times w/o response back regarding this prob. ClySmic not have online tech support or phone in tech support, only can e-mail them.
;)

Advertisements