Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

x64 windows7 wont run rmclock

• Please log in to reply

Cl455icCh4o5

Cl455icCh4o5

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
i've justgot my new business laptop and everythings fine but bieng a bit geeky i noticed it was running slightly hotter than i want.
i know 47'C degrees at idle is still within the right limits but i want it around 35'C
i've made a laptop cooler out of a 240mm case fan and a mains powerpack thats taken it to 41'C

i know want to undervolt it but rmclock wont install properly i've downloaded the x64 drivers i need and i'm running as admin but still nothing...... the problem is it wont detect my cpu and im missing tabs, im running a mobile athlon 64 X2 QL-62
is this processor even undervoltable? its running as standard at 1.125v

has anyone got any ideas or alternative programs i can use?????

Edited by Cl455icCh4o5, 05 March 2010 - 01:47 PM.

Advertisements