Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How can I sell a DVD?

• Please log in to reply

magusbuckley

magusbuckley

• PipPipPip
  • 626 posts
Hello:

Let's pretend for a moment that I repair cars for a living and would like to create and sell a "How To" DVD. I have no clue where to start.

I'll be doing the scripting, video recording, etc., but what do I do with my final draft? How can a regular guy like me get a video packaged for sell? Do I duplicate the disc myself or will a company produce a DVD on demand as they are ordered?

I found one company online that seems to do what I'm talking about, but their site isn't very good. There is much missing information about the DVD portion of their business. It seems they cator to people writing books.

Any and all information will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Magus

Advertisements

Thunderbird1988

Thunderbird1988

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,416 posts
Hello magusbuckley,

Does this site help you further?

Thunderbird1988

magusbuckley

magusbuckley

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 626 posts
Thunderbird:

Thanks for the reply.

The site you linked me to is great. It's much more professional than the other sites I had been looking at. Oh...and the price isn't bad either.

Thanks for the info.

Magus