Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

trojan.vundo.b

• Please log in to reply

SIOUX

SIOUX

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I have followed all directions to remove TROJAN.VUNDO.B....all has been but one file.
M1984p16(1).txt

what do I do.

Thanks.

Sioux

Advertisements

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
Please go to the malware forum in my signature and follow the instructions at the top....Especially the CLICK HERE .

That will give you several steps that will help you clean up 70 percent of all problems by yourself. If at the end of the process you are still having difficulty, then post a hijackthis log in THAT forum.

SIOUX

SIOUX

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Please go to the malware forum in my signature and follow the instructions at the top....Especially the CLICK HERE .

That will give you several steps that will help you clean up 70 percent of all problems by yourself. If at the end of the process you are still having difficulty, then post a hijackthis log in THAT forum.

View Post

Thank you for your response. I will do my best and let you know.

Sioux