Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

GeekU application question

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

brisingr

brisingr

• PipPipPip
  • 139 posts
I realize this must be an incredibly common question on Geeks to go and I apologize for asking it... :)

Where does one go to find out of you've been accepted after ones applied. When I click "Apply to GeekU" it just sends me to the forum index page? Is there a specific spot where its going to say Yes or No?

Sorry I'm just super excited, and hope I get the opportunity! :) :) :)

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
you'll know when it happens (either with a yes or a no)

MalwareBites

MalwareBites

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
to give you a more specific answer, in about a week check your PMs on this site. They don't email you, but message you through this forum's PM feature.

Hope that helps

geekwithoutgrounds

geekwithoutgrounds

• PipPip
  • 57 posts
ive been waiting about 2 weeks now, and still no reply :)

MalwareBites

MalwareBites

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

ive been waiting about 2 weeks now, and still no reply :)

It's possible they might be backlogged, I suppose. Well, I'm new here too, but the only thing I can say is check your PMs often, and if you really want to know whats happening send a PM inquiring to the status of your application.

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
Since the original question has been answered, I am going to close this topic so we can avoid everyone posting about where is my reply.

Be patient you will get an answer. :)