Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

anti vrus

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

doug smith

doug smith

• Pip
  • 9 posts
why won't my computer recognize avast antivirus?i think i accidently deleted something in my reg i have to go to the control panel/admin tools then go down to windows managent stop and start it then go to security center and start it too then my security center recognies my antivirus what can ii do to fix this cause if i restart my computer i have to do this all over againuninstalling rebooting and reinstalling avast it don't work

Edited by doug smith, 09 March 2010 - 12:12 PM.

• PipPipPip
  • 485 posts
Welcome doug.

Uninstall Avast, reboot, then reinstall Avast. In most cases this should fix your issue. If it does not, post back and we can try something else.