Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Looking for Mailing List Software

• Please log in to reply

PopularGal

PopularGal

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I have over 12k contacts in my database that need to be categorized and sorted into separate lists. Many of the contacts will most likely appear on multiple lists based on the criteria that i set.

Is there a user friendly program that will allow me to format this database into multiple lists, create custom fields, create mailing labels, select specific lists to work from and de-duplicate when necessary AND send email campaigns as well? Please keep in mind, I am not all that savvy when it comes to HTML coding, etc.

I've been doing some research on my own but with so many programs they are all starting to look the same, MailingList Deluxe 6.50, Email Marketing Director 3.1, HandyMailer 3.1, etc...I was also looking into Microsoft Access, File Maker Pro, Alpha Five, for just the database management end, are those any good?

Can someone tell me what the best program would be for me?

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
What program is your database in now?

PopularGal

PopularGal

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts