Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Extra help for my user, please

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
Hey guys! I don't want to move this thread over here yet. We're still not positive it isn't Malware related. So far all his scans are coming up clean.

His main problem is that when he clicks the "C" key on his keyboard, the pc shuts down completely. When he hits the number "3" key, it takes a screen shot. :tazz:

I figured it was worth asking all you Experts on this side of things to take a look and see if you have any advice too!! I'd sure appreciate the input!!

Thanks!

Advertisements

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Topic Starter
  • Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
:tazz: Thanks, Gerryf!! Who knew after all the in depth help and time I spent on this, it ended up just being a bad keyboard!! Issue resolved!

I'm closing this topic so no one spends any time trying to think of ways to help, as it has been resolved! ;)