Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Drupal menu system, seriously need help please

• Please log in to reply

karlbond88

karlbond88

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
ok I am creating a website using Drupal 6.x as the CMS, I am having problems creating the sub level navigation (level 2 & level 3) on my site.

Currently I am using "$primary_links" as the top level navigation, these links run along the top of the website.

When you click on one of these, if they have any links related to that section they show up further down the page (there is an image seperating the top level links and the rest of the page).

the problem i got is this...

I can get the secondary links to appear, i can get the tertiary (level 3) links to appear when i click on the relevant second level links, but they do not appear in order.

I need them to appear like this:

- Level 2 item
- Level 2 item
+ Level 3 item
+ Level 3 item
- Level 2 item
- Level 2 item

However all I get is the whole level two links showing and then the level 3 links showing after the level 2 links.

Please can anyone help with this as I have spent hours looking at the PHP templates and cannot come up with a solution.

Many Thanks

Advertisements

Atwine

Atwine

• Pip
  • 8 posts
Go to administer, menus, then edit those links. Change the weight settings of all of them. Start from 1 to .... Or -1 to -30! U will get it done!