Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Why is an assemblhy binding issues not allowing Connectify to run?

• Please log in to reply

Mr.Gump

Mr.Gump

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Thank you for taking the time to look at this. I am totally stumped. I seem to only have this issue when trying to use "Connectify". Connectify is a windows 7 only program that allows you to create a Wifi access point using software and Windows 7.

I also noticed that when I boot my computer the system resources go extremely high until i kill the Connectify process.

Thank you for any help you can offer.

p.s. I tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the software but that did not help and neither did a system restore. I am not sure if this helps, but I had been messing around with the 'programs and features' and the 'turn windows features on and off' tabs in the control panel. All i turned off and then turned back on was the Windows 7 search function, but it is back on now.

Attached Thumbnails

• index.png

Edited by Mr.Gump, 12 March 2010 - 10:10 AM.

Advertisements