Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

sonic update manager

• Please log in to reply

conney

conney

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi there. Could someone help me to get rid of sonic update manager. Everytime windows starts it is there asking for a CD disk. I installed the the disk and then it says finish installing other program first. I tried to install the hot fix and I can not do this either because my cp will not restart or shut down because of this but I can shut it down manually. Does anyone have any ideas. I also tried to remove all sonic software and can1t do this either because it keeps saying I have to finish installing the other program.

Advertisements