Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

the laptop keeps disconnecting and i'm irritated!

• Please log in to reply

jwllms1

jwllms1

• Pip
  • 2 posts
OK so the wireless keeps disconnecting as well and there are some other wireless networks around to so im not sure whether it is those networks kicking me out or if it is a problem with the laptop itself plz help me and all help is appreciated

Advertisements

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Hi mate,

Please post up a full description (or a drawing if you like, a picture says 1000 words) of your network. Disregard other wireless networks that you are not connecting to.

Also include information on approximate distances and also obstructions (i.e. walls etc)

Cheers

jwllms1

jwllms1

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
the laptop itself is a Toshiba and um there are neighbors with wireless internet I'm guessing that they haven't had for long a legacy video driver and audio as well it has Intel Pentium processor 1.86ghZ on it
it has a Nvidia 6600 go it disconnects on all users so im stuck and i don't know what to do please tell me if i need to give you the internet connection stuff as well my dad also uses a computer in his office it's a mac this didn't use to do this beforebits only started doing this lately

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Okay, I'm struggling to understand what you are typing.

Please slow down and try again. Please explain yourself using complete sentences, preferably with punctuation and grammar. I'd like to help but there's only so much I can do when I read a post like those above.

Troy