Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

uninstall error

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts

I'm on the purpose of uninstalling the game: Combat by Groovegames however all my attempts are failing. This is the error prompt that I get:

Critical Error

CPU:Genuine Intel Pentium Pro-class processor @ 2100 MHz [428403982336.000000 0] with 1023MB RAM

Uninstaller couldn't find product: Combat

I don't know if this might be of any help but one thing that I've noticed that's bizarre is that when I checked the
"publisher" section when you go to "Programs and Features" to uninstall the game; there's isn't anything listed compared to other programs that are installed. Could that be a hint where my failings are? My O.S. is Vista and i've read on Groovegames's website that the game generally supports XP.

But that doesn't make sense because I'm able to play the game and it works beautifully. The only dilemma is on how to uninstall it. I wanted to save a few disk spaces. Can anyone help me please?