Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Youtube Video Load

• Please log in to reply

ILoveDaniel

ILoveDaniel

• PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
I'm not sure if this belongs here but it's the closest I could relate this to. I'm having BIG trouble with YouTube videos loading. I have a decent, at least I think, internet connection at around 1000kbps and I have cable internet. Last night I was loading a 4 minute video and it took it about 25 minutes to load. That's pathetic. I'm now loading a 2 minute video and it's been loading for about 15 minutes now and is barely little than halfway done.
I'd like to enjoy some YouTube videos without having to take centuries to let them load so I was wondering if anyone could help.

Advertisements

soniakhan

soniakhan

• Pip
  • 3 posts
It is your internet connection problem,some times it becomes so slow,even cant load a small site,but dontwory,contact your internet operator,it will be solved.

Dark Player

Dark Player

• PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
Was it always lke this? if it was just recently, its just busy on your ISP's side. dont worry, just be paitient, it will come back to normal later.

ILoveDaniel

ILoveDaniel

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
soniakhan < Do you think they can help me with it though?

Dark Player < No, not until Google started taking over the Earth. It's been like this for a while and I don't know if it'll let up. I guess I'll contact my ISP anyway.

Thanks you two!

Dark Player

Dark Player

• PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
1 more question is it time to time, or always?

Dark Player

Dark Player

• PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

1 more question is it time to time, or always?

mke that 2 more, whats your ISP

ILoveDaniel

ILoveDaniel

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
Pretty much always nowadays. Before Google took over YouTube it was perfect!
And my ISP is local. I use my town's ISP and I'd rather not provide the name publicly. :]