Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Avg Free won't open and Vista Internet security is sending message

• Please log in to reply

Baldcupcake

Baldcupcake

• Pip
  • 2 posts
'Virus Infection'
'Threat Detected'
'Security Breach'
'Severe System Damage'
Are all coming up on Vista Internet Security and I normally use Avg free but it won't open so I'm not sure what to do. I tried to re-download Avg Free too and it still won't open. Any idea what I should do?

Advertisements

FNP

FNP

• PipPipPip
  • 606 posts
Baldcupcake-

Hi and welcome to Geeks to Go! :)

It appears that you have contracted a malware infection. Please visit the Malware and Spyware Cleaning Guide and follow the instructions there. If that does not solve your problem, please post a new thread in the Virus, Spyware and Trojan Removal forum. A trained technician will be along to assist you.

Please follow these instructions immediately. Do not post any replies in this thread; please go directly to the cleaning guide immediately.

Hope that helps! :)