Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

How do I connect my E1505 laptop to LG plasma tv

• Please log in to reply

Romal29

Romal29

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I'm having problems connecting these 2 devices. I have connected them with a RGB cable and selected the rgb input but it tells me that there is no signal coming in. Please help

Advertisements

Spyderturbo007

Spyderturbo007

• PipPipPip
  • 760 posts
So you selected the RGB input on the TV if I'm reading that right? Did you tell the laptop that you wanted to use the video output as opposed to the laptop screen? On most Dell laptops, you have to press the purple Fn key along with F8. You should see LCD/CRT under the F8 key. If not, look around for another key with the LCD/CRT designation.