Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

C://program files/java/jre6/,,,,/,,,,/,,,,/deploy/ff/jqs error upon op

• Please log in to reply

Karusai

Karusai

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi all, I am Karusai and I plan on correcting a-lot of issues for you guys :-)

I'm not sure how exactly this error happened/happens, but I have heard stories about viruses and trojans and what not which may be possible, but not in my case. I am 22 years old, graduated a year before my planned class, and am a computing hobbyist whom enjoys most of his time with correcting security flaws and keeping a-head of the hackers. I have found that this error in my case occurred during the last series of Mozilla Firefox updates, from 3.5 to 3.5.6 to 3.6. I made several attempts at correcting the issue by uninstalling and reinstalling, with no success. Then I realized, "Clean Mozilla out of the registry, retard" XD. So I did, re-booted, reinstalled, and viola. Hope this helps.

P.s. I included a screen-shot of the error for you all.

Advertisements