Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Color Help

• Please log in to reply

kakashi

kakashi

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
Hi. my computer only has 16 colors. I right click on the desktop, go to properties, and settings or whatever and it only has 16 colors. No 256 colors or hi 16, or anything just 16 colors. Please help ASAP!!!! I really need my internet. Thank You.

Advertisements

tazz1964

tazz1964

• PipPipPip
  • 608 posts
Hi kakashi
Welcome to geekstogo
most likely your video driver got messed up If you gave more Info. on your computer make, model or if you know what the video card is. we can help you find the right driver and help you downlaod it and install it.
<_<

kakashi

kakashi

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Awesome! thank you very much. i have a Dell Dimension 4100 as for the video card i'll have to get back to you on that.

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Click Here and enter the service tag from your Dell computer to get the list of available downloads (including the video driver). <_<

kakashi

kakashi

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
What is the service tag?

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
If you click the service tag link in my previous post, a small program will be installed on your computer that will display the Dell service tag. Click Here for additional service tag info.

kakashi

kakashi

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Thanks so much dude! works perfectly now.