Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Games keep crashing

• Please log in to reply

JeremyStudent

JeremyStudent

• Pip
  • 2 posts
My games keep crashing, all of them! I play Fallout 3 for about 10 or 15 minutes and it crashes. I play Oblivion, usually same thing. Oblivion gets choppy when I scroll side to side really fast, then I get an error. Fallout 3 and RTK XI let me play for about ten and I get an error. It most of the time receive error when I enter a new area and it loads.

I have ran Malwarebytes', Wise registry cleaner, Wise defragger, AVG scans, Tune-up Utilities, I reinstalled all my drivers. I went into that program (I forgot what it was called) to find the red X's. It said something about NT (NI?) port. I did not think that had anything to do with it.

When I get the error message, it says windows had an error occur and has to close down the program. It says send error report, do not, and debug. I have tried all for all. I look into the error report the last time and something wrong with electronic signature. It is usually unresponsive and I have to end task in task manager.

I do not know what to do anymore. Any questions or comments would be appreciated.

Advertisements

JeremyStudent

JeremyStudent

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
It stops in the middle of play, I ctrl-alt-del to task manager and it shows "Fallout 3 has encountered a problem and needs to close". At the bottom it says "to see what data this error reports contains". I click it says "Error Signature AppName: fallout3.exe