Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

My audio i became weird.

• Please log in to reply

magyarvok21

magyarvok21

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
Hello!

Don't know if it is the right section but i think this is related either to my sound card or to the drivers.By weir i don't mean just echoing.By weird i also mean the voices (any voice wich is not like instrumental) and usually BASS sounds alt sounds are fine but whenerver a bass sound is played the sound morphs into a similar sound to Sonic the hedgehog's jumps on sega genesis(well that's the best description.If sound effects like in the 9dragons trailers in are also morph into a similar or to a very annoying sound similar to the sound it makes on walkie-talkie when someone logs on from the other side.

That was the best way to describe it i'm not good at english and maybe some sentences make absolutely no sense.
I attach a dxdiag log

P.S i have 2 computers and used the same headset on both and it worked on the other one so it's not the headset (i hope but it maybe got somewires broken in it well that's just maybe.)

NEW: Today i played with TESIV.Oblivion and got myself attacked by a mob of guards and when they all shouted slashed their swords the sound morphed into that walkie-talkie sound:THen watched a video then again when there is more than one person speaking the sound gets weird. In this video i

After he gets the saber it will strt sound like he keeps slashing underwater.Also the music is kinda sounds like if it were remixed but it's not!

2. P.S.:Should i try to translate the dxdiag ino english from hunagrian or there's no need for it?

Attached Files

Edited by magyarvok21, 25 March 2010 - 07:21 AM.

Advertisements