Boot screen restart, flash of blue screen
Posted 24 March 2010 - 02:04 PM
Posted 24 March 2010 - 02:11 PM
Try this and see if you can get all the information from the BSOD.
- Start your system and at the Second post screen tap on F8 to get to the Boot Menu
- Use the Arrow Keys to Scroll down to the line that says "Auto Start On Error" and highlight it.
- Click Enter to disable it
- The system should reboot and if not then do so.
- When the BSOD shows it will stop so that you can reply with the STOP ERROR and any parameters.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users