Vista Factory Restore
Posted 24 March 2010 - 02:54 PM
Posted 24 March 2010 - 05:15 PM
Posted 24 March 2010 - 05:24 PM
Posted 24 March 2010 - 07:43 PM
Posted 25 March 2010 - 05:29 AM
Posted 25 March 2010 - 10:42 AM
Just to confirm- you are using Windows Vista, correct?
Edit:link removed has download links for both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows Vista repair CD images. Follow the instructions to download the 32-bit version and continue with the steps listed above.
Edited by dsenette, 25 March 2010 - 12:59 PM.
Posted 25 March 2010 - 10:57 AM
Posted 25 March 2010 - 12:53 PM
Please disregard my previous instructions. Use this method to create a Recovery Console CD that you can use to repair your computer:
This will allow you to burn a Recovery Console CD
- Download the recovery_console_cd.zip from here file to your drive and unzip it to it's own folder.
- Download the correct floppy disk setup package for your operating system from Microsoft and save it to the folder you extracted the zip to.
- Rename the floppy disk setup package to Bootdisk.exe
- Insert a blank cd into your burner.
- Now just double click the RecoveryCD.bat file and follow the prompts to burn a cd that will allow you to boot to the recovery console.
Posted 29 March 2010 - 08:24 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users