Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

online file storage

• Please log in to reply

Iconicmoronic

Iconicmoronic

• PipPip
  • 92 posts
Can anyone suggest a good online file storage source (free or cheap perferrably). I have started a blog and since I do not know how to situatue my excessively huge hard drive to store files for users to download, I would like to find a place to store documents online so that readers can access files related to it that they become interested in. Thanks in advance.

I had begun to signup for fileden, which it seesm is european (wherever the [bleep] draconia is besides on the super nintendo --hopefully that isn't offensive), except it tried to sneak in a sign up for something called mypoints and so I promptly canceled the account registration and have disregarded the activation e-mail.

Advertisements

nuriko_1888

nuriko_1888

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
Odd, I signed up for fileden too, but it didn't ask me for mypoints. I was about to recommend it though. If you use msn messenger, you could make use of their free storage feature called Skydrive. I think the limit is 25gb, but each file has to be smaller than 50mb I think.

Oh and if you want to allow it to be accessible to others, you could put files in the public folder.

stillwaters

stillwaters

• PipPip
  • 70 posts
I use mediafire, and I'm very happy with them.

james.bot

james.bot

• Pip
  • 1 posts
why dont you use rapidshare I think its best.

Igor Estevam

Igor Estevam

• PipPip
  • 50 posts
I always use SkyDrive and I think very good. :)