Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Computer refreshing every couple seconds

• Please log in to reply

Stacy34

Stacy34

• Pip
  • 1 posts
My computer refreshes every couple seconds, downloaded other browsers, ran virus scans, malware, adware, spyware, registry scans, restored windows, nothing works. Does it less when I have my mouse plugged in (its a laptop) I donno if its some hot key that is stuck on my keyboard or some kind of virus that is hidden soooo good it can't be found, HELP!

Advertisements

m0le

m0le

Visiting Staff

• Visiting Consultant
  • 341 posts
Hi,

Welcome to Geeks To Go. My name is m0le and I will be helping you with your log.
  • Please subscribe to this topic, if you haven't already. You can subscribe by clicking the Forum Options box to the top right of and then selecting Subscribe to this forum.

• Please avoid installing/uninstalling or updating any programs and attempting any unsupervised fixes or scans. This can make helping you impossible.

• Please reply to this post so I know you are there.
Once I receive a reply then I will return with your first instructions.

Edited by m0le, 06 April 2010 - 05:58 PM.

m0le

m0le

Visiting Staff

• Visiting Consultant
  • 341 posts
This topic has been closed.

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact me via pm with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.