Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Facebook with no graphics

• Please log in to reply

jaydawg3000

jaydawg3000

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
This has happened on every browser i've tried. I have chrome, firefox, explorer and safari and the facebook images will not load on any of them. I haven't had any problems with any other sites.
Posted Image

Advertisements

xblindx

xblindx

• PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
On firefox while you are on facebook, go to View -> Page Style -> Basic Page Style
see if that helps

jaydawg3000

jaydawg3000

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
it fixed itself... after a week of being stuck like this... thanks for the attempt of help anyway

luckyyvt

luckyyvt

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
hi xblindx,

i have the same problem in ie7&8, and firefox when attempting to open www.webs.com, my webpage on this site and any of the webs pages. All pages load in html with no .css files loading - stalls on "waiting for images.webs.com - my understanding of this is that the .css pages are not loading.
My web page content loads www.greenwayswholesaleplants.webs.com but with no www.webs.com sitebuilder imaging everything is in html?
I don't know why this has occurred - started over a month ago.
Have contacted webs (forum based community support - not much support)
Have done the following with no success:
initially was using ie8 only - downloaded firefox,
deleted cache, history, cookies - no change in either,
scanned with Norton 360 - no issues no change,
uninstalled Norton - no change
re-installed Norton - no change
tried different laptop - same problem (xp & older version of ie)
contacted ISP - not blocking
checked browsers - not blocking,
disabled add-ons in browsers - no change
checked favicon for blocking details - none
used spybot - no problem
got really fed up and have done a clean install (vista, now on ie7 and firefox installed again) no change.
am waiting for further response from www.webs.com as to whether I have done something on-site to change the way the pages loading but after a month of posts and three different ppl suggesting things I have already done and getting very frustrated.

Any ideas??

Many thanks in advance! :)