Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need help with Graphics card

• Please log in to reply

DamianSS

DamianSS

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi I need a bit of help with my Video card.

When i was playing WoW 2 days ago I had no errors then after something happned I had to reinstall it because the Wow.exe was missing after that i started getting errors so I looked for help and was told to try a few thing and update drivers so I did but errors continued. I then ran VMT and found tons of errors with my Card but I dont realy know much about this and how to fix these errors.

here is a pic of the results so far ( in Attachments )

Error.PNG

If anyone can tell me what I can do to fix all these errors or does VMT fix them itself after it has finished scanning.

Or is it time i bought a new Card .

I cannot play some games is just shoots up a memory error e.g ( abnormal memory usage ) and then closes and troubleshooting says I dont have enough memory or memory is corrupt .

Only small games like Rose online work ?

Is it possible to fix this and play WoW again if i format and install the card from scratch

Edited by DamianSS, 27 March 2010 - 03:05 AM.

Advertisements