Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Computer Very Slow Opening Web Pages

• Please log in to reply

medt

medt

• PipPip
  • 77 posts
I have a Compaq Presario 6000 with Windows XP Professional. I have noticed that on Foxfire when I try to go to Fox News and other sites, it is taking forever now for my pages to load. I also have been having issues with programs taking longer to open from my desktop. I did a defrag and TempCleaner, but the computer is no faster. Thanks for your time.

Advertisements

Cris21

Cris21

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
Maybe you could try disabling firefox addons to see if that will help. If not maybe check out your memory, or get a hijack this log and post it on this site for someone to help. I do not help out on the forum. Just another person here on the forum seeking help with a problem, and giving a suggestion.