Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

First time user of RegSeeker

• Please log in to reply

cybergirl

cybergirl

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I have just scanned the registry and now have a list. I dont no what to delete now as i dont want to mess up my computer. A little help please :tazz:

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
No problem deleting anything. Just make sure RegSeeker has the Backup Before Deletion checked at the bottom left before you clean up. It usually has picked up paths no longer there, file extensions not used, filetypes not used, extensions not used, unused 'open with' entry, obsolete start menu item, etc.. If you've chosen to look for obsolete *.exe stuff, you may find a lot of these.

You may want to run RegSeeker several times until it comes up clean. I use RegClean and really like it. One of the more useful freeware programs out there.

Ron