Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Please can you help?

• Please log in to reply

angeleyes1802

angeleyes1802

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Hi

Not sure if this is the right forum to post this on. Just wondering if anycone can help me please?

I have spent the last 48 hours shifting some nasy spyware and viruses off my computer. Everything is now in order and sorted, except on my desktop. Normally when you right click and bring up 'display properties' you have 5 options (eg. themes, change background, etc) - instead i just have screensavers and settings. Anyone know how to change this back to normal please?

Thank you

Mary

Advertisements

gothtec

gothtec

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
The program "Tweaking Toolbox" has an option to hide these tabs from the control panels. Try hiding them and enabling them again with the free trial of this software, available here:

http://www.tweakingtoolbox.com/ttw/