Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

0X7 error

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
I have a Toshiba T42 laptop.

I had a virus on it and i am trying to fix it, but currently i can't get it to start up. I have tried starting it in safe mode and when windows finally loads it says there is an RPC error and the service terminates unexpectedly.

When everything is loading (before the log on screen) i get an error message saying

the instruction at 0X71A559BC the required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error status of 0XC000009C.

i finally got a copy of kapersky and want to install it in order to remove the issue. but i can't start the computer up (even in safe mode) to install the product.

I have even selected "disable system shut-down" or what ever that was before the system starts up and it still shuts down, or doesn't load properly so i can't install the disk.

Please help!