Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

help- this page can not be displayed

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
i have been trying to access one site for a week(i used to be able to access it), i know that the site is working as friends of mine can access it.(www.nbl.com.au)

-i have tryed ping and tracert= nothing(page does not exist
-done system resore from 3 weeks ago, nothing
- all my other web sites work fine

please help!!!!!
have windows Me,ie 6

thanks anyone

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
Just checked that URL with Firefox with no trouble, but IE would not load page either.

IE loaded immediately after I went into Tools>Internet Options, selected Privacy tab, clicked the Edit button and dropped the URL into window and clicked Allow. Did all this while it was trying to open the page and as soon as I clicked OK to back out all the out of Internet Options, it loaded!