Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

HijackThis! logfile

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Kiju

Kiju

• Pip
  • 2 posts
More or less, I went to BestBuy to see if something was wrong with my computer due to some recent problems I've been having. Sometimes when I play a game for X amount of time, the game will crash without any warning, and no error message besides, for example: "Borderlands has stopped working correctly and has been shut down. Windows will notify you if a solution is available.' They suggested I should use this, and submit it somewhere, to see if perhaps there is something wrong with my computer other than it not being powerful enough to run a game. This happens with all of my games, and no solution has been found on any of the games' tech-support sites. I'm hoping I can find some help here.

Edited by Rorschach112, 05 April 2010 - 04:32 AM.
removed log

Advertisements

cbarnard

cbarnard

• PipPipPip
  • 755 posts
:) :)

It appears you may have a Malware problem...

Please click --> HERE

That guide will help you remove 70% of your problems...

Then please click --> HERE

That is the forum for infections. Please post a NEW TOPIC in that forum.

Please remember to copy and paste the requested logs in your reply. Especially the OTListIt log...

Thank you and good luck :)

Kiju

Kiju

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Ah! Thank ya kindly! I'll get right on that. I just hope I have the tech know-how to at least make some progress. ^^;