Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

A Big Thank You!

• Please log in to reply

lil.devil

lil.devil

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
I finally made it back to give a BIG THANKS for ALL you have done to assist me with the issue I was having. I had decided to give it a few weeks (I know my luck) b4 saying TY. But then real life issues got in the way, then of course I had lost all of my login and password info (which I had yet to jot down in my lil book).
ANYWAY...here I am FINALLY...and I do not see my original post(s) so that I can properly give the thanks that is due. :) sorry, I have a tendency to just go on and on and then make no sense. :)

Thank you so much!! Your assistance took some of my stress off of me and I cannot tell you how much that is appreciated.

THANKS A BUNCH!!

~lil devil~

Advertisements

Ferrari

Ferrari

PC SURGEON

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,939 posts
Thanks for the great comments. :) I'm really glad you got the help you wanted. It was Broni who helped in your original topic. You can find that topic HERE, but it has been so long since the last reply a topic notification will not be sent to him or anyone else who helped. You can Personal Message him though if you'd like. :)

Good Luck in the future.