Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Unexplained shutdowns

• Please log in to reply

Nikon Brother

Nikon Brother

• Pip
  • 1 posts
removed log

Edited by Rorschach112, 05 April 2010 - 09:57 AM.

Advertisements

Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,237 posts
Welcome to the forum
HiJack Logs must not be posted on this forum. Only in the Malware and Virus forum.
Please edit and delete it.
I will come back to you on the problem aspect. I have saved your log. Give me chance to look at it.
If it appears it is a virus I will refer you to the other forum.

Edited by Macboatmaster, 05 April 2010 - 09:37 AM.

phillipcorcoran

phillipcorcoran

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts
Welcome to Geeks to Go!, Nikon Brother, (I own an Olympus DSLR myself)

Unfortunately we aren't allowed to analyse HJT logs or give any malware removal advice in the general Windows forums. Furthermore, I don't think the malware team here at G2G recommends HJT anymore. Please go the malware forum here: http://www.geekstogo...emoval-f37.html

First read the 'pinned' posts, especially the first one entitled "Malware & Spyware Cleaning Guide".
Post there if you still need help with possible malware.

If you do post there, please be patient in awaiting a reply. Malware infections are on the increase, which means more requests for help to be dealt with, so the malware team is usually very busy. But they will respond to all posts as soon as possible.

Edited by phillipcorcoran, 05 April 2010 - 09:44 AM.

Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,237 posts
As per my first post.
I personally do not think it is necessary YET to go to the Malware forum, they are extremely busy.
We will try a couple of things first.
Which was my original idea
Before I waste my time pls confirm you are still with me.

In view of post below by Rorschach112 pls ignore THIS (MY) POST

Edited by Macboatmaster, 05 April 2010 - 10:54 AM.

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
Please go to the malware forum and follow the instructions at the top....Especially the CLICK HERE.

That will give you several steps that will help you clean up 70 percent of all problems by yourself. If at the end of the process you are still having difficulty--and you may not be-- then post an OTListIt log in THAT forum.