Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Blue Screens in Windows 7

• Please log in to reply

vud123

vud123

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi
Lately i've been having random and unexpected blue screen errors on my windows 7 computer. I'm pretty baffled as to why this is occuring as my computer is brand new and I did do a clean install windows 7 and everything seems to be up to date. Could you please help me correct this problem because they are getting quite annoying especially when im doing my work or plying games. I've uploaded 2 screenshots of the error report. Thanks in advance.

Attached Thumbnails

• 1.JPG
  • 2.JPG

Advertisements

kristain

kristain

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
Blue screen error occurs due to failure of RAM. You should remove your RAM or clean it. Blue screen of death may also occur due to malfunction of software and hardware devices. If this problem starts with any new software or hardware installation then uninstall it. There may also be corruption in files due to some virus attack. You should install antivivirus softwar in order to protect your system.

vud123

vud123

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I have an up to date NOD32 antivirus and Malwarebytes anti malware. I have 4 gb of RAM but my OS is 32 bit windows 7 so it only supports 3 gb. would this have any affect at all in blue screen errors? I don't think it's because my RAM is dirty.

Attached Thumbnails

• Capture.JPG