Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Artellos - Please help

• Please log in to reply

Pritrina

Pritrina

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
Artello:

I am pritrina the dancer....remember me from today. i hope that you did well and took 1st place! I went through everything today and also got to add all the malware files onto the bad pc. We did and OTL scan and i have the Notepad with the otl.txt. i will try to attach.

I will be online tonight or please tell me what I need to do and when you will be available. larusso and karsten both were great but they said you can help me more with your software. They suggested OTLPE for the Internet as well.

Please tell me wht to do from here. Do I need to run all the tools in an order?

Advertisements

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
Go to this part of the forum

http://www.geekstogo...emoval-f37.html

and post your OTL.txt in a new topic there, and any other logs if you have them

Then we can fix up your PC.

Artellos

Artellos

Tech Secretary

• Global Moderator
  • 3,915 posts
Hello Pritrina,

Since Malware is not really my "game" and it's not allowed to help with malware in the XP forums.
Since you got OTL to work, and have the "otl.txt" (which is what I was trying to get, and Larusso and KarstenH finished :) ) is the first step in the malware department found here;
http://www.geekstogo...emoval-f37.html

(off topic)
Dancing went great! A lot of people think I will get first place, I myself think I'll get second :) We'll see. :)

Regards,
Olrik