To try and fix this obvoius grounding problem I got a stereo wire and connected it to a heater pipe for grounding and then touched the other end to my computer case. This set off a rather large amount of sparks which I was able to see even with all my lights on. I then turned off the computer and unplugged it yet still when I touched the wire from the heater pipe to the computer case it sparked, though with not as much power.
I have now connected the wire to my case by fastening it under one of my screws in the back of my computer, still have the humming problem with my mic and would appreciate ANY ideas on how I can premanantly fix this problem.
Also too note I believe that the outlets in my room might not be grounded since it's a old house.