Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Deleted photos...on accident!

• Please log in to reply

sweetandsour

sweetandsour

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi,
I am in need of some serious help. I was on a class trip, when my camera said I was out of memory, so I went and proteced the photos I had just taken, and unprotected the ones that I had already put on my computer, then deleted all the photos. Something went wrong and all the photos I had just protected became unprotected, and instead of the ones I wanted to delete, they got deleted! I didn't realize this until after our day was finished, and I went to show someone a photo! :) I downloaded some recovery things, but most of them said to make sure not to take any more pictures, and I had taken photos after I had deleted the photos, so I'm afraid that I won't be able to get my photos back!!! Please help! I just lost 80% of my pictures from this amazing trip!!!

Advertisements

Dwight

Dwight

• PipPipPip
  • 480 posts
Hi sweetandour, Welcome to geekstogo, I use this (Recuva freeware) for many thing's I have use
it to recover deleted pictures off of my SD card.

http://filehippo.com/download_recuva/

Good luck and let me know if it worked for you.

Dwight

sweetandsour

sweetandsour

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Yes it worked!!! Thanks so much!!!!!!!!

Dwight

Dwight

• PipPipPip
  • 480 posts
Thanks for letting me know. It sure is a cool program.

Dwight :)

Edited by Dwight, 10 April 2010 - 03:41 PM.