Welcome Guest to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE
Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of friendly volunteers serve up answers and support. Get free advice from the experts. Feel free to browse the site as a guest. However, you must log in to reply to existing topics or start a new topic of your own, and enjoy all this forum has to offer. Additionally, if you can assist another member by sharing your knowledge, please post a reply! Best of all - Registration and all assistance, is FREE! Learn more about How it Works. Infected? Malware Cleaning Guide. What are you waiting for?
Create an Account Login to Account

Error: The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable (1392)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

nigella

nigella

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts
I have just attempted to log on to my lap top and my user just hang after a few minutes but before the desktop displays.

I logged into another user and ran a quick scan using avast and it said that some files could not be read. in the scan log the filename is

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Runtime.Seri#\a33b3b88fd575b703ba4212c677880ae\System.Runtime.Seriaization.ni.dll

Other users on the laptop are working ok

Advertisement

nigella

nigella

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts
please closethis thread as I have managed to sort the issue

SweetTech

SweetTech

Sir SpamAlot

• 7,671 posts
As per users request this thread will now be closed. Thanks for letting us know.

Advertisement