Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

programs keap crashing and loosing conection

• Please log in to reply

Killza

Killza

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
Hi im new here :) and i finely decidet to ask for help coz i tryed every thing i can think off .

Ok two months back because of the problems with my PC i went crazy and formated my hard drives and reinstal windows :) instaled all the drivers and Avast antivirus , SuperAntiSpayware , Malwarebites and all the reast important things like SP2 and SP3 ... so PC was clean and working fine and protected thanks to your how to guide :)
But nou for a few weaks i have troubles with internet pages some times it takes like 5 min to load one page and i have 15mb/s conection then i use two programs/trading platforms wich are conected to internet 24/7 one is MetaTrader ( idk if any one heard about it ) wich is conected directly to Broker srevers via internet and it keaps loosing conection 20-30 times per day on a good day ... then there is second Marketscope wich is too a trading software and it keaps crashing and trying to log back in and faill and show me errors like " could not conect to server " I went to their site and tryed their fix becuase a few people had some problems but not same as me after last update but still the same thing hapens again and again .. so i gave up with their fixes coz i think the problem is with my PC and not their trading platforms .

Today i tryed to find a post with similar problem here but because it takes like 2-5 min to load a page its seams like imposible to finde any thing with conection like mine lol

I run Panda active scan : says that i have no viruses
then Malwarebites : clean
SuperAntiSpyware : cant eaven update it freezes after two bars :)
tryed to instal Trend Micro HijackThis : cant instal says its not a valid win32 aplication :)

So because i cant eaven update SuperAntiSpyware , my programs keap loosing conection , cant log on to MSNmesenger some times , when surfing web some times it works ok some times it takes for ever to load a page ... i think some thing is mesing up my system but i cant figure out what and how to fix this :)

Please HELP :)
And sory for my english its my second language .

Advertisements

Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,237 posts
I have read which anti-virus and spyware are on the computer, but which is running.
If the malwarebytes is the full version, as against the free download it has real time protection.
DO NOT run more than one anti-virus.
Do not run more than one anti-spyware and then only if the anti-virus programme does not include the spyware element.
Do not run more than one firewall.
If when you have sorted this out, it is still no better.
Run this and see what speed is recorded.
http://www.speedtest.net/

Killza

Killza

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
Malwarebites is a free version and its not runing .. did scan my PC maybe once a weak with it .
Only Avast and SuperAntiSpyware were runing and windows firewall both are free versions ...

went to speed test nou and ...
download : 0.13mb/s
upload :0.09 mb/s
:)

Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster

• 7,237 posts
Click Start, right click My Computer, Click Properties and post info of General tab, DELETING any personal info.
Then go to Network connections and post details of connection being used pls.
You can do both of these by Print screen button on keyboard and then open paint and paste if you wish.
Then attach to next post.
Which browser are you using pls.

Killza

Killza

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
The strange thing is that some times it works completly normal :) but moste of the time its acting crazy its like fine for 1h or 2h and then goes nutz start to work slow and looses conection to servers on those programs i mention before .
Only use FireFox wich is regulary updatet .

thank you for your help :)

Attached Thumbnails

• netcon.JPG
  • sisinfo.JPG

Edited by Killza, 15 April 2010 - 12:59 PM.

Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster

• 7,237 posts
I see you have Nvidia N Force, presumably an onboard Lan. You have not by any chance downloaded the Nvidia Network Connection Manager have you, as part of an unpdate. If so uninstall it, it does not work well for some reason with some systems.

Killza

Killza

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
I dont think so ... exept when i formated and reinstal windows i had to instal drivers that i got with my mother board ... if i wouldnt instal them i would not be able to conect to internet at all .
Didnt update or download any other Nvidia network drivers/managers .

Before i formated internet was working fine and my trading platforms did not disconect 20 times per day .. but PC was lagy as [bleep] because i had some virus or trojan that i could not clean completly .

here is a pic of what is instaled ther is only Nvidia Drivers and nothing else ...

Attached Thumbnails

• Nvidia.JPG

Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster

• 7,237 posts
I appreciate you had to install the drivers, but Nvidia offers the Nvidia Network Manager as an add on with the driver.
HOWEVER we do NOT need to look any further.
Uniblue REGISTRY BOOSTER.
That without doubt is the cause of the problem. Just Google it and see the results,
It is UNWANTED, UNEEDED and 99% of the time, downright dangerous to the health of your system.
IF and it is a big IF you can get rid of it do so.
The UNIBLUE setup is in Malta and if you can get an answer as to how to uninstall it, you will be one of the first.
REGISTRY BOOSTERS and Cleaners are uneeded. as per my addition to my post
Try this first. http://www.liutiliti...aq/articles/39/
Ensure you create a restore point before proceeding

AQUA258

AQUA258

• PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
SORRY TO BUT IN, TRYING TO HELP. I HAD THAT PROGRAM (OUT OF DESPERATION TO FIX COMP)UNIBLUE

I GOT RID OF MINE BY DOING A SEARCH WITH REGSEEKER AND SEARCH WITH THE NORM (SEARCH)FROM START MENU. DELETED IT FROM THERE. NO TRACES OF IT SINCE.

HOPE IT HELPS.

Edited by AQUA258, 15 April 2010 - 08:11 PM.

Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster

• 7,237 posts
Hi again, met a couple of weeks ago, when I commented on realtives in Perth.
Think ReShaffer worked with you on problem.
Did you get it fixed.
No problem with you coming in on thread, certainly no apology required, helping is what the forum is all about.
I would be amazed if UNIBLUE Registry Booster did FIX anyting on your computer or indeed any computer.
A couple of their programmes may be OK but the registry booster is certainly not. Its name says ALL.

Advertisements

AQUA258

AQUA258

• PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
Hey Hey, NO NO...didn't fix anything. I was just saying how i got rid of it. Another way to is to go into "regedit" and look through all "software" headings". I do this on a reg basis to find left over programs,games etc. I delete from there as well.

Sorted my comp out..."virtual memory"...I think i need to kill this comp and invest in a new one. I have had it for a long time. It's my first comp ever and the old girl has served me well.

Edited by AQUA258, 15 April 2010 - 10:00 PM.

diabillic

diabillic

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,370 posts
If its a virtual memory problem, add more memory.

AQUA258

AQUA258

• PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
Yeah, I realise that is an option. I would then have to set it up/ add it myself and that could be NASTY...lol...

Killza

Killza

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
I did uninstal it from add remove programs .... but dont know if that will be enough :)
Any other way of findig leftowers from this program and deleting it completly ?

ty ..

AQUA258

AQUA258

• PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
HEY THERE KILLZA,

MACBOATMASTER WILL LEAD YA IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. I CAME IN HERE TO GET HELP JUST LIKE YOU.