Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

netintelligence romoval

• Please log in to reply

ayan

ayan

• Pip
  • 5 posts
hi i am wondering if somebody can help me?

i dont want netintell... on my laptop please somebody help me

i am only 13 years old

can you tell me were i can find the activation key (i got it from comet and i have a acer extensa 5235)

please help me i just need to get it of so i can do my homework

i am younge so can you tell me step to step information

thank you very much :)

Edited by ayan, 15 April 2010 - 08:23 AM.

Advertisements

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
Please go to the malware forum and follow the instructions at the top....Especially the CLICK HERE.

That will give you several steps that will help you clean up 70 percent of all problems by yourself. If at the end of the process you are still having difficulty--and you may not be-- then post an OTListIt log in THAT forum.

ayan

ayan

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Do you have any other suggestions does that website have any viruses please be tuthful

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Does what website have any viruses?

You have been given directions to follow to help fix your problem. I suggest you give it a shot. We are not here to keep giving you suggestions until you think you might try one of them. We are here offering free help, and to be honest I expect that you attempt all help given.

ayan

ayan

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
am only 13 i dont understand that website can you please make me understand

and troy dont speak to me like that

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
You need to read my post and follow the steps in it

mtchllro

mtchllro

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I got rid of it easy first log into the netitelligence website (you will need the username and password (default is username=parent password=cometpar) look for/search for uninstall copy trhe password it shows then open control panel select remove programs /uninstal programs click on netinelligence enter password (right click in box select paste. click ok/continue wait reboot when finished happy surfing

123Runner

123Runner

Member 4k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,526 posts
I have a question?

Since NetIntelligiance is as follows...

Netintelligence gives you the ability to filter and customize web access for your children, record all instant messaging conversations, set and monitor time spent on your computers, both on and off line and prevent harmful viruses - in one easy to use combined product. And with our Parental Control version you can use the service on three separate machines as standard.

Are we showing the OP

i am only 13 years old

how to remove a monitoring program that was probably placed there by the parents?

123runner

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
one of the features of Netintelligence Parental Control is it Can’t be disabled by the kids!

Brooksy_Fish

Brooksy_Fish

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Removed inappropriate advice.

Edited by wannabe1, 29 May 2010 - 05:42 AM.