Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Blue Screen XP!

• Please log in to reply

cjs2010

cjs2010

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I have tried numerous times to install the SQL Server Service Pack 3 and have been unsuccessful. I have used the trouble shooting tips Window provided and still have the problem. In addition, I get the blue screen of death with no specifice error message (atleast I haven't seen it) Is this prob related? The IT guy took the box, removed Malware and said "all done" but the problem still exists.

Advertisements

cjs2010

cjs2010

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
My machine will run fine then quickly shut down. No real error message is displayed until it restarts. I get the following error message:
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 1000007f
BCP1: 00000008
BCP2: 803D3130
BCP3: 00000000
BCP4: 00000000
OS Version: 6_0_6002
Service Pack: 2_0
Product: 768_1

I have tried to find the files the messages references but can't find the minidump file or the .sysdata.xml file or the tmp.version file. Hyjacked has been installed and a scan performed... nadda.. The IT guy had the machine but I am still having this issue. PLEASE HELP!!! Thank you!